Parents Appreciate Skylemar’s…
- Dedicated counselor team, coming from some of the finest colleges in the United States. Each counselor joins Skylemar to make a positive difference for campers, much as a coach had for him in the past. Our application process is rigorous, so only the most talented and devoted typically apply. There is one counselor for every two children, and return rate is extremely high.
- Outstanding instruction and individualized attention soccer, baseball, lacrosse, basketball, tennis, golf, street hockey, flag football, challenge course, archery, drama, arts, woodshop, science, swimming, sailing, kayaking, canoeing, waterskiing, wakeboarding, snorkeling, fishing plus LOTS MORE! Off-camp trips, intercamp competition and numerous special events and parties.
- Involved, experienced directors who truly know each boy, and communicate personally with parents regularly. As educators and the parents of four children, we share the same concern for safety, nurture and success.
- A new schedule daily, combining structure and choice. Campers have the chance to try everything, and specialize in what they like most.
- Flexible session length. Campers may “get their feet wet” for a shorter stay, enjoy a half season (24 days) or stay full-term for seven weeks.
- A collection of the greatest guys in the world, of every type and athletic ability. Each boy shines and is celebrated at Skylemar.